YOYO !!!
...finally is time to blog again...xD
just finished management principles paper last tuesday...
OMG...can't imagine how many marks I can gained from that paper...
quite tough especially case study in section A...
many of my friends also complaint about it....Grrrrr...
| too stress while studying mgmt principles.....xD |
Everytime I'll back directly when the exam over but this time a bit different....
need to wait until the coming monday just can go back hometown....^^
cuz need to help my friends do a video....^^
Thus, have to stay at KL for 5 days more~ o.O
Me and Icey went to times square straight away we finished our exam on tuesday...
keke....
but we daparted from sg. long at 6.45pm since we have to wait mary's parents came to our house..o.O
as usual...traffic jam started....Zzzz....very time consuming....
The next day -- Midvalley....xD
the main purpose i went there was to help my brother collect concert tickets from Galaxy...
then after that we planned to watched movie at there but the movie we wanted is at the late evening...arhhh....>.<''...can't make it!!!!
so we just simply shopping around...Zzz.....
saw UTAR's friends also when we get there....hahax....
We back from midvalley around 6.30pm at the time the rain turned smaller.....
and I forgot somethings......
Peak season for Traffic Jam!!!!
Arrrrhhhhhh.....
have to stuck in the traffic jam AGAIN~ lolz.....
hate it!!!
but luckily the rains stopped at around 7.15pm and we went to cheras night market....
whee~:D
both of us bought some new shirts at there since CNY coming soon...hahax....
some more the price is affordable for both of us....keke
Icey spent roughly RM100 for her stuff while for me,
I just spent RM66 for my dress, skirt, lens and belt....haha....
Finally on yesterday....
went to Jusco cheras selatan....
watching alvin and the chipmunks.....
haha....quite funny but a bit boring~o.O
(is just my opinion..^^)
HAIZ~ I can't just staying in the room for 1 day.....
damn boring!!!
just seeing the laptop.....
put some comments and like.....
playing keyboard.....
OMG....one word that I can mention....
B-O-R-I-N-G....
Hope tomorrow can enjoy with others as we'll doing a 'youth star' video.....^^
then hope can go for other places too....xD
haha....
holidays what....
xD
![]() |
| my new hair style...wee~:D... although ntg special but such a long time I din go for saloon alr...xD around one and a half yr... |


No comments:
Post a Comment