My mood was very down last 3 days ago..maybe is because of the marks I have gained...It's quite low...and will always wondered 'why I spent my whole day for doing such things that I will just only get a lower marks compared to others??'...haaiiz....It's very hurt and painful when I heard that kind of marks...although I'm not the lowest marks in that class but is the lowest for my target...
Although that kind of experience is quite hurt,but then after I saw my friends blog recently, my mood become better and better... Not because of the post that she wrote is pitier than me, but of her post made me won't think about my past....It's quite amazing!!!=)
I am wondering that why not I open a blog and type out what's in my mind....not just only to share my joys and tears but is also for me to let off my feelings and emotion...^^....Actually I plan to open a blog after this current semester(because busying with assignment and presentation)...but, I can't wait to open it!!!!xD.....
Finally..........B)
正所谓失败是成功之母。。跌倒了还可以再爬起来继续的往前走。。失败了,从中吸取教训及经验。。
p/s: This is the first time I open a blogger and post it...Please forgive me if there is any language mistake I have made...Inform me and I will try to improve it...Thanks for your cooperation....hahax...^0^



No comments:
Post a Comment